In 2020, the construction of the new hospital complex will begin, with a budget of 48,5 million for its first phase. It is expected that they will be completed by mid-2023, when the daily services will be transferred to the new equipment.
- Installation of the façade elements of the Gorg Primary Care Center in Badalona
- Work begins on the extension of the surgical block of the Hospital de Blanes in the La Selva region.
- Article about CDB Arquitectura studio in Vidresif
- CDB Arquitectura wins the competition for the realization of the new CAP in La Llagosta
- EADA publication in AFL magazine
- The over-elevation works on 80 Casp Street, Barcelona, have been completed
- Project presentation of the Generalitat Delegation in Manresa in the COAC
- Echo in the media of the new Headquarters of the Government of the Generalitat in Manresa