On March 11, the future Generalitat’s Government Delegation in Manresa was presented in the COAC. The architects Humbert Costas, Eliana Crubellati and Carlos Durán (from UTE CDB Arquitectura and RFArq Arquitectos SLP) participated in the event.
- Installation of the façade elements of the Gorg Primary Care Center in Badalona
- Work begins on the extension of the surgical block of the Hospital de Blanes in the La Selva region.
- Article about CDB Arquitectura studio in Vidresif
- CDB Arquitectura wins the competition for the realization of the new CAP in La Llagosta
- EADA publication in AFL magazine
- The over-elevation works on 80 Casp Street, Barcelona, have been completed
- Project presentation of the Generalitat Delegation in Manresa in the COAC
- Echo in the media of the new Headquarters of the Government of the Generalitat in Manresa