Intervention level: Scheme Design, Detail Design and Site Supervision.
Client: Catalan Institute of Health, Government of Catalonia.
Project year: 1998
Construction period: 1999 – 2001
Total built: 2.460 m²
Budget: 2.477.722,53 €
Construction company: TEYCO
- Collaboration with *
- Josep M. Oller, Enric Peña, technical architects.
- JG & Asociados, engineers, installations consultancy.
- Manuel Arguijo, architect, structures consultancy.
- ARCHITECTURE FOR HEALTH. 18 YEARS OF SANITARY ARCHITECTURE IN CATALONIA. CATSALUT 1991-2009. Catalan Health Service CatSalut, Architects Association of Catalonia COAC. Barcelona 2010.
- 1:1 1ST BAIX LLOBREGAT, ALT PENEDÈS AND GARRAF TRI-ANNUAL ARCHITECTURAL EXHIBITION’ 05. Official College of Architects of Catalonia. Barcelona, 2005.
Awards: 1st Triennal de Arquitectura of the Baix Llobregat,Garraf i Alt Penedès. 2005. Selected work.
A succession of full-height orthogonal yards in the longest dimension of the solar determine much of signals and architectural reasons this building assistance, provided by a geometry of these spaces, a patterned influence on the composition of the determined modulation and by functional criteria and how to embed this edificatorio body in a rapidly changing urban environment.