At the beginning of April, the works on 80 Casp Street finished, concluding with a new floor, with 4 apartments and 2 offices, crowning the Eixample building. The project carried out has been based on the original building respect, using modules and industrialized building system contrasting the over-elevation and the old building.
- Installation of the façade elements of the Gorg Primary Care Center in Badalona
- Work begins on the extension of the surgical block of the Hospital de Blanes in the La Selva region.
- Article about CDB Arquitectura studio in Vidresif
- CDB Arquitectura wins the competition for the realization of the new CAP in La Llagosta
- EADA publication in AFL magazine
- The over-elevation works on 80 Casp Street, Barcelona, have been completed
- Project presentation of the Generalitat Delegation in Manresa in the COAC
- Echo in the media of the new Headquarters of the Government of the Generalitat in Manresa